Friday, May 18, 2012

nails. dashing diva. azure allure.

I had the opportunity to check out the International Beauty Show about a month ago 
and really loaded up on tons of nail products that are usually only available to professionals. 

One of the things I picked up was this pack of Dashing Diva Design FX bling nail appliques. 
They're similar to the ones you can get at the drugstore but 
much more heavy duty with lots of texture.  
I applied them myself and heres how they turned out!


check to see if your favorite salon does them or
you can also sometimes find the packs on ebay.

I went to Hair Party 24hr last night 
(yes that's right 24 hr hair & nail salon)
and they offer Design FX with application for $50.
I think it also includes a gel overlay to extend the life.




No comments:

Post a Comment