(found mine on ebay)
Photoshop & Printer
Base Color & Top Coat
I started with Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear in White On.
Here is a screen shot of my print out, but I can share the hi-res file with you
if you ask me nicely.
I've done this twice now, once on a laser jet & once on an inkjet. So far I had the best luck on the laser jet and got a lot of smearing from the inkjet printer. However, for my halloween nails the smearing actually made is look more ghostly, so it worked out.
I will look into this in the future.
1. Once you have your print out, cut out your little designs.
2. Literally apply it exactly as you would a temporary tattoo to your skin.
3. Design, face down on the nail bed.
4. Sopping wet paper towel or sponge directly on top for approx 15-30 seconds.
5. Lift paper off carefully and the design will have transfered.
After I have applied the sponge.
After the paper was lifted off. All that's left if the top coat, which
can you be done immediately.