summer flats made easy.
uber expensive chanel espadrilles for just over $22.
1. a spool of thread and a needle
2. a chanel logo print out to be your stencil
3. old denim (color of your choice)
4. sharp scissors
5. aldo touggourt flats in navy & white
on sale for $22.48
MORE AFTER THE JUMP
1. trace the logo onto your fabric and cut it out or
pin it to the fabric and just use it as a guide while cutting
2. rough up the edges to look more weathered
3. safety pin down your cut-out for placement
4. hand stitch down the cut-out. it really only takes about 30-45 minutes per shoe.
the real deal
here are two other really good diy versions,
a lot of people are using glue, don't use glue.
it looks way cheap.