Friday, October 15, 2010

peter thomas roth.


A couple of weeks ago I was exchanging a few things at Sephora and I found this wonderful product. I'm not sure if I should blame my shiny skin on the NYC summer or just accept the fact that my skin is changing but I wish I would have found this product months ago. It's really easy to use & gives your skin a really great matte look. It's perfect for traveling too because of the cap BUT the best part is that it has an SPF of 30.

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wear sunscreen. No matter what! I cannot say this enough.

If you must use a bronzer, this is probably not for you. I am very pale so it works well with my complexion, the powder seems to be translucent... but still. It sells for $30 at Sephora.

Because I was so impressed with my first Peter Thomas Roth product, I decided to try out several more. I've been having some problems with my skin as of late and am NOT okay with it. So I picked up this small trial size acne kit from Ricky's the other day and have already seen a huge improvement. I've heard only good things about using beta hydroxy acid, so it was a big selling point... so here's to hoping! This sells for around $35 and you can get it at Ricky'sNYC or Sephora.

You can find any of the above products at

No comments:

Post a Comment