Wednesday, July 18, 2012

messy wedding hair.


With so many weddings this summer & temperatures soaring,
It's time time for brides, bridesmaids, wedding guests & hair stylists to get creative.

This is my most recent wedding, Maid of Honor, hair style.

+ 
Inspirations:
Backcombed face framing structure (photo: anthropologie.com)
Paired with a messy yet tamed side bun (photo: proenza schouler)



I picked this look because I like a lot of volume around my face, but
also wanted to stay on trend with the messy look.  Adding a jeweled pin
dressed it up perfectly. (pin purchased from accessorize)

It's especially great if you have an annoying cowlick.  I'm constantly fighting 
with my hair.  As the day/night wore on my style dropped a little,
probably because it was 105°, but overall it stayed put.

photo via Natalie Tranelli

No comments:

Post a Comment