Saturday, July 14, 2012

three things I love, right now.

1. biking around on this...

I LOVE biking around NYCity on this.  I always knew I wanted a bike, but I never could have imagined how much it would change the way I view the city in the summer.  I hate the heat, but having a bike makes it so much more bearable.  Truly amazing. 
If you don't have a bike, get one asap!

Sconset Beach Cruiser - Target.com


2. wearing outfits like this...

Maybe it's the bike that's inspiring me, but I'm loving this look right now.

front-tie button down sleeveless shirts
high waisted shorts
toms shoes 
ray-ban clubmasters
navy chanel bag (someday)
old school bathing suit
gold watch
& red lipstick

done. :)


3. swimming in this...

The McCarren park public pool is finally open! 
This has immediately become my favorite go-to, weekday spot to cool off.
I wouldn't dare go on a weekend, way too overwhelming, 
but I will happily bike my butt over the Williamsburg Bridge during the week. 
Pool capacity 1,500 people. Wowza! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment