Wednesday, December 7, 2011

DIY. mason jar chandelier. part 1.

Did anyone see the new footloose movie? me neither. okay, actually I did.
And... they made this really cool mason jar chandelier for the barn at the end... 
when they all finally get to dance! 
I haven't been able to find a photo... but it was really beautiful... 

Anyway... you can find the chandelier below at Pottery Barn for $399...
you can find similar ones on etsy.com
or you can DIY and make it your own.

Here is one tutorial I found from Kara Paslay Design
but I'll be posting my own as it progresses.



Part one of this DIY series... is simply inspiration.
I've been searching images & starting to collect materials. 

from an etsy seller










The first item purchased for the project is 
this collapsable wire basket that I spotted at CB2 this afternoon.
I think it's going to be perfect for the framework.


side note: no one should be worried. 
all electrical wiring will either not be done by me lol 
or be heavily supervised by an experienced professional.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for more DIY bracelet visit http://ablissfuldream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete