Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!


I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!  I've been so busy this month that I haven't been able to blog as much as I would like...  I have so many projects & ideas bouncing around in my head and am so excited for life to slow down in January so I have more free time on my hands.

 On another note, Santa was good to me this year and I am so excited about a few of the gifts I received.  Mostly because they are going to help me with my blogging/vlogging.  

 Notable items :)
 PowerShot Pro Electric Staple & Nail Gun 
KitchenAid Mixer in Pistachio Green
GorillaPod by Joby for my digital camera
& a Canon HD Video Camcorder (VIXIA HV40)
wtih a wide angle adapter lens

And... a new sewing machine from my mom has been discussed. 
( my Kenmore from 1974 just isn't cutting it anymore)

such a beauty. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment